Sunday, September 30, 2012

Help Me Find My Spider: Lost Near Lincoln Center

My name is Lex and I work at Lincoln Center, I found a friend, Fluffy, in the catacombs underneath the Opera House I want to show him the world. Central Park, To the Fountains, Down to Broadway to take in Cabaret (long story short, he was not a fan of Fosse). But, As we were going to the farmer's market a few hours ago, we were separated... and well, as a Giant Spider in New York, I'm concerned that someone might mistake him for a politician and be mean...


Please help me find my spider and bring him home to the Catacombs where he can return to eating flies and appreciating fine art. 


If you find him, please send a picture of where he was on Twitter #TTKitchen or leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment