Each team was given a half-hour to create a 3 platform transmedia project using three props.
Team Spider had:
- A Large Fake Spider
- A Film Society of Lincoln Center Hard Hat
- A Small Pewter Ray Gun
With that in mind, and a degree of creativity and gumption, Team Spider created
- Finger Puppets (Feel Free to print them out at home, depicting other creatures from the Catacombs Beneath Lincoln Center, they were drawn by audience member, Andrea Phillips)
- A Social Media Campaign (This Blogspot, posted to Twitter and Facebook)
- And A Film/Walking Tour of Lincoln Center available on iOS tablets and phones thanks to Moveable Feast Mobile Media. (Starring Audience Volunteer: Alexandra Castillo)
- The climax of our narrative was performed in the room during the 5 minute presentation of our "prototype" of the production.
While Team Turtle's elaborate Pinterest-Maze-Race was delightful...
The audience determined that Team Spider won the day.
|Team Spider Forever!|